Meet The Doctor
Scott M. Dowell, DDS, MS
Dr. Dowell is a native West Texan and spent many years in Abilene as a child. He is active in the local civic and dental communites. He is involved with his church, Abilene Little League Baseball, 17th District Dental Society, Southwest Society of Periodontics, American Dental Association, and the American Academy of Periodontology. Dr. Dowell is Board Certified in the field of Periodontics.
- Bachelor of Science – Texas A&M University
- Doctor of Dental Surgery – The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- Master of Science – The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- Certificate in Periodontics and Implantology – The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- IV Sedation Certification – The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- John F. Prichard Award for Graduate Research – Southwest Society of Periodontics
- Balint Orban Award for Graduate Clinical Research – American Academy of Periodontology
- Board Certification – American Board of Periodontology
We are committed to our patients. In order to assist them in obtaining excellent oral health, we will deliver high quality periodontal care in an environment that places patients at ease, facilitates treatment, and demonstrates our genuine interest in their health and quality of life.